AG 6.76floz Activator Spray Accelerator for CA Glues
Superglue accelerators make the application of superglue easy and convenient. An aerosol-containing activator designed to increase the bonding strength of cyanoacrylate adhesive by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed from the surface. Used before the adhesive is applied, the activator will place the active ingredient on the joint surface to stimulate a fast and successful cure. It is ideal for ca plastic glue, wood super glue, metal glue and MDF glue. How To Use: Surfaces of the two parts must be clean and dry so the super glue can be bonded more efficiently. Make sure they are clean and dry. You could spray the super glue accelerator on one side for bonding applications. Apply the super glue or cyanoacrylate adhesive (ca glue) to the opposite side after spraying the activator. Wait 10 seconds and then bond the pieces 5-10 seconds together.
- Rapid Curing Time - Thanks to our specially formulated CA Glue Activator, achieve a cure in as little as 3 seconds. No nails or fastening devices are necessary. No more waiting, clamping or taping. Bonding time is reduced to mere seconds when using this CA accelerator spray.
- Works On Multiple Surfaces - CA glue accelerator aerosol spray, also known as cyanoacrylate glue activator spray is used for a wide variety of materials including most plastics, MDF, wood, chipboard, ceramics, fabrics, rubber, leather, PVC, aluminum and other metals. Our specially formulated CA activator spray also works on dissimilar materials.
- Suitable Professional Use - Adhesive Guru CA glue accelerator for CA superglues meets the highest industrial standards. With excellent weathering and aging properties, this CA accelerator is convenient for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Multipurpose - Adhesive Guru CA glue activator spray is ideal for DIY Repairs, Hardware, Trim, Kitchen cabinets, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry and more. It is also a popular product for simple household tasks, hobbies and crafts.
- Clean application - The CA activator aerosol provides a fine mist that is easy to operate.